Unless otherwise specified, all applications for Current Vacancies or general job enquiries should be made in writing to:
||Calrec Audio Ltd.|
Calrec Audio Ltd has been designing and building professional broadcast equipment for 40 years and are actively involved in developing new digital technology for future products.
Regional Sales Manager - North East
Calrec Audio Ltd is seeking a self-motivated Regional Sales Manager to develop the company's sales in North East US. Calrec Audio is a recognized leader in providing audio mixing consoles and audio networking system to the Television Broadcast industry.
With a leading edge product range, Calrec has developed a strong reputation for high quality, sophisticated yet dependable equipment.
The Regional Sales Manager's primary objective is the generation of new business accounts and the development to the optimum level, of existing accounts.
- Responsible for business development of existing and new customers within TV broadcasting sector through:
- The planning and implementation of a working pattern and contact schedule for your territory
- The identification of all additional business opportunities through existing customer accounts
- The identification and generation of new business accounts and revenue
- Research the target market, identify potential customers and qualify their needs.
- Negotiate with potential customers to close sales.
- The consistent and regular management of any Resellers or Distributors to ensure a high level of effort and attention in the market.
- Present the company's products & technical solutions through face to face meetings, product demonstration and presentation.
- Maintain an in-depth demonstrable knowledge of the company's products.
- To ensure the maintenance of an accurate, comprehensive and up to date customer management database of all prospective/existing customers in your territory.
- Reports to Director of Sales, Calrec America
Key Capabilities / Requirements:
- Experience and successful track record in sales roles into TV broadcasting or Pro-Audio
- Experience in selling to corporate clients.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong background and working knowledge of Pro-Audio products
- Experience working with an international company- an advantage
- A hunter, result driven, high performance sales professional.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Proactive, self-disciplined with passion for doing sales.
- A great service provider
- Flexibility of hours/out of hours working as required.
- Regular travel from the office and home will be required to visit resellers, customers and the headquarters in the UK as and when required.